Heart disease is not strange to us nowadays. Even when the standard of life is higher, the risk of heart attack is bigger. A long with the development of life, people live happier and more sufficient. They can go anywhere they want, eat whatever they like easily and that is the reason why the risk of heart attack is more and more increasingly. We know that major risk factors for cardiovascular disease include cigarette smoking, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and/or triglycerides, diabetes mellitus, obesity, sedentary lifestyle, and poor nutrition. So to prevent the risk of heart disease, you need to notice some following things. 1. Quitting smoking and tobacco is really important: We know that cigarette smoking remains the leading preventable cause of cardiovascular disease in women, with more than 50 percent of heart attacks among middle-aged women attributable to tobacco. Risk of cardiovascular disease begins to decline within months of smoking cessation and reaches the level of persons who have never smoked within 3 to 5 years.
2. Lower your cholesterol by eating healthy, avoiding fatty foods, excess salt, and red meats: High blood cholesterol is the main condition that greatly increases your chances of developing coronary heart disease. Extra cholesterol in the blood settles on the inner walls of the arteries, narrowing them and allowing less blood to pass through them to the heart..You should eat less saturated fat, more produce & more fiber. Diets low in saturated fat and high in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fiber are associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease because in these kinds of food are rich of Vitamin C that have a protective effect against coronary heart disease.
3. Avoid alcohol, coffee as well try to drink water as much as possible. Alcohol in beer, wine is really not good for your heart, it will raise blood pressure and increase risk of breast cancer. You should drink water, fruit juice because they can help to excret the poison in your body, make the blood circulates in the body easily.
4. Try to maintain a healthy weight: We know that with the obesity, the
risk of heart disease is really high. So the best way to keep from heart attack away is keep fit by eating regularly, eating much fruit, vegatable, as well health food.
5. Exercise regularly and d regular relaxation as well breath exercises is the nest step. According to some recent surveys even moderate-intensity activity, including brisk walking, is associated with substantial reduction of cardiovascular disease risk. Spending at least 30 minutes a day to do exercises. Regular exercise and maintenance of healthy weight should also help reduce insulin resistance and the risk of non–insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, which appears to be an even stronger risk factor for cardiovascular disease in women than in men. You can choose swimming, walking instead of going to the gym. Walking is most beneficial because it cost you no money. And you will can walk whenver you are free.
6. Avoid trans fats is really necessary and vital. You should not eat food that are salt or sweet, as well try to avoid fast food, sodas that are really fat and they are really friend of heart disease. You also should to use vitamin E and homocyteine-lowering agents such as folate and B6, have promising roles in prevention of cardiovascular disease
7. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle. This is truly important. You should work hard but avoid stress and anxiety. Eating, drinking, doing exercises and sleeping regularly will help you to have a health body, a alert mind and a health heart. Always remember your slogan as well your purpose, then you will have a happy life.